Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaVerr'Sza BG1EE - basic information and download
The mod introduces a new companion for BG1 - Verr'Sza, an evil rakshasa hunter. He may join your group in early BG1EE and stay with the group until the very end of Siege of Dragonspear expansion. He may be recruited in one of the rooms within the Friendly Arm Inn, but you must free him from a certain state first. He starts at 3rd level, so if you prefer having team members on more or less similar levels, it may be a good idea not to recruit him right after leaving Candlekeep.

The mod includes some go-and-kill quests, as well as a romance for both male and female characters (the only condition is not being of Lawful Good alignment). Although it's technically a romance, Verr'Sza isn't a very romantic character. It's more a matter of making him respect you and not trying to bind him in any way. He shouldn't be compared to Dorn, though. He may be protective in his twisted and blunt way.

Note that the mod may include language considered blunt or inappropriate for kids.

Mod was designed to work on EE. Never tried it on Tutu or BGT.
Consider this an open beta. There may still be some bugs.

==> NUMBER OF TALKS:

original campaign:
  • ~15 non-romantic talks (5 timered / timer-related talks; 10 situational talks)
  • ~11 romantic talks (mostly timered / timer-related talks)
  • at least 1 banter talk with every NPC, including EE NPCs (Neera, Dorn, Rasaad, Baeloth)
  • Some additional information and flirts available via the PIDs (player initiated dialogues)
  • some interjections
Siege of Dragonspear DLC:
  • ~6 non-romantic talks (3 timered / timer-related talks; 3 situational talks)
  • ~4 romantic talks (timered / timer-related talks / situational) + an "epilogue" talk
  • additional romantic content available through a 3rd character (available in Bhaalspawn's camps; ~5 talks)
  • Thrix the Profane reaction
  • few "head string" talks with other NPCs
NOTE ON THE ROMANCE: If you want to romance Verr'Sza, you must suggest closure on your own. You may do it during one of the friend talks or in a "drunk talk". To trigger a drunk talk, make sure Verr'Sza is really drunk. He will start a talk then in which you may "dare" him.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Is telling him that you are in love with him a bad idea?

My PC told him that he was in love with him after a particularly hot night of very graphic sex (that was well written) and he basically rejected my PC.  Does that mean its over?  I don't have any saves to go back to because the talk happened RIGHT as I was about to transition to another area and I was too stupid to load the one autosave I had before I made said transition.  I didn't think to do it til it was too late as I am used to newer games that keep like 3 autosaves.  But this one only has one and my last regular save is quite a bit back, unfortunately. But if the romance is ruined, I am gonna go all the way back if I have to.  lol
Hah! Hard question, but... that indeed may be a bad idea. Verr'Sza needs time and he needs to change. In BG1 your relationship is still pretty fresh and it starts with mutual interest. Remember that there is still SoD, BG2 and ToB for your relationship to grow more... true. In the very begining he's more interested in you because of your abilities and potential. SoD, however, already includes something more mature. If continued in BG2EE, it will become really serious and the story will becomes deeper.
Well I learned that the romance can continue anyway in Dragonspear.  Thank goodness!  I gotta tell you Lava, this is the hottest same sex NPC mod for these games that I have ever played.  lol  If there were any graphic scenes in Dragonspear though I missed 'em.  If there are some I will replay it just for that. LOL
And...
was Phalh with him? That would mean the romance from original campaign is continued successfully.

Enjoy!
(07-27-2020, 07:07 AM)Lava Wrote: And...
was Phalh with him? That would mean the romance from original campaign is continued successfully.

Enjoy!

The answer to that question is "yes".  Big Grin
DarkZephyr - great! Then... enjoy! Smile