Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hissi of the LakeI like Orra, but I found a bug
Hi! Currently playing through IWDEE with Orra in the party and I am loving her. I like how calm and easy to get along with she is.

However, I am encountering a recurring bug with her. Every so often, she'll approach my character, presumably to initiate a banter. But instead, she'll act as if I just asked her to leave the party, which I didn't. I first noticed it during the attack on Kuldahar, but it's happened a few more times since. It happened 4 times in rapid succession in Upper Dorn's Deep.

Actually kicking her out and asking her to come back seems to have fixed it, but now I'm not sure if I missed out on anything.
That's a really weird behavior and I'm not sure what could cause that. Let me know if that happens again. Include area information and/or other information (like "situation happened right after I talked to XY" or "...found item Z")

I will keep my eyes open and ask someone who played the mod if he experienced it.

Have fun with the mod and let's hope the problem is now gone! Smile
Okay, so it just happened again. I'm in the ice caverns and just killed the head of the ice salamanders, Kerish, but haven't picked up the key he drops yet. As soon as combat was over, Orra walked up to me and asked if I wanted her to leave.

Edit: it also happened when I handed over the barrel of pure water from the ice caverns to the elf in the conservatory of the Severed Hand.

I also noticed this happened afterwards:
[Image: dngF95z.png]
What other mods are you using? What version of the game are you using?
Any chance you could provide a savegame? (use dropbox or something to send it - you can use private message system if you want)
I'm using the latest version of both the mod and IWDEE.

WeiDU log below:
Quote:// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale NPCs: v7
~KARIHINPC/KARIHINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Karihi NPC for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 1.0
~INA/INA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ina NPC for IWD:EE: 2.1
~ORRA/ORRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Orra NPC for IWD:EE: v2.1
~IWDCROSSMODPACK/IWDCROSSMODPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Crossmod Banter Pack: 1.4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Blur Effect from Items, e.g. Cloack of Displacement: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Make Heart of Winter accessible at any level: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2164 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> IWD-Style Proficiencies without Weapon Styles: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes -> Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2450 // Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3082 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 80: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3092 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 80: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3102 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 80: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3112 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 80: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3240 // Friendly Random Drops -> Randomize on reload: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3340 // Increase party movement speed outside combat -> By 50 percent: v9

I'm sending the save file by PM.