•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanawatzinQuestions about quests and mod events
They are killable BUT that's not the strategy. You should think who do they serve. That battle can be won differently. And you do not need to kill theme exactly, but to pass them.
Yeah, I tried to use the items that drop form the cultists - I know that you can pass this creature. Was just thinking if I can ram through it - apparently nah. ^^' But thanks you for all of the answers. :3
It is killable but tough. That's the whole idea: it may be too hard for many and other approaches must be used. And one of the two methods must be used for you to proceed.
I've found these 3 items and I have no idea if I need to carry them around with me or if they're just filling unnessessary space in my bags (no journal updates or hints on the items).

Aka Extract
Ursa's Fur
Plumsum Honey
Because it looks like you did not get the quest to find the Smile
extract and honey are part of a quest you get in Gullykin, IIRC.
Ursa's Fur can be used in Beregost - you may comission an armor made from that fur.
That's right. The two ingredients are part of the quest you get in Gullykin. And the last item is a craftable armor in Beregost. :3
I've fully cleared all the Cloakwood areas, including the mines, but I havn't been able to find an "Apex Predator" and I can't turn in the quest to the questgiver, so I must have missed something somewhere.

Any hints?
Can't remember where particularly, but in one of the Cloakwood areas there is a big cat (he should be called apex predator). It was somewhere between trees. Can't help you more, I've done that quest a long time ago.
It's in the same area as the Cloakwood Mines, in the wild part (don't go inside the bandit area, go down and then east).
Where can I find the ormyr  items? Finished one playthrough without finding the crown or the teeth, would like to find them on my second now.
The teeth are on the Mountain Cemetry (the new area south of the Ormyrrs' Peak) and the crown is in the Gnoll Stronghold area, Psychopath has it.
Ok wow, I didnt't even realize there was an area south from the ormyrs lol. Thanks for the quick reply!

Are the bones of a man and dog found in that are used for something?
Yes, and yes.
the dog bones can be put in one of the graves, there is a hint on one of the tombstones.
the bones of a man are used in a quest you got later in the game, after you reach Baldur's Gate
Shades of the Sword Coast: how do I get to the basement?
There is a grate in the kitchen, on the main level ( the one with Jaheira and Khalid).