•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanawatzinQuestions about quests and mod events
Yeah, I think I kinda included it so people had that piece of information somewhere there... I kinda always considered a lack of the APR information a bit "unfriendly" for the new players when it comes to original crossbows.
Hello. I love this mod due its have Polish language aswell ! But i lost Crown for Ormyrs Peak. There is maybe code for console to sum it ? I wish to done this quest Smile
I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. I think the item code is L#ORMCRO, but you would need to check it.
(02-24-2024, 04:26 PM)Lava Wrote: I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. I think the item code is L#ORMCRO, but you would need to check it.

Works well ! Thanks !

I always wonder why creators of mods dont share code list with mod package. Imo it will be easier if somebody have problems Smile.
SotSC alone has 170+ item files, 100+ creature files, 50+ areas... I won't even try to check how many variables there are. Listing everything for each of my 50+ mods would be insane. And this is supposed to be a hobby, not a torture and I do this, because I want to tell stories, not excel spreadsheets. So nope. If you really want to browse items and other resources, you can download Near Infinity, EE Keeper or DLTCEP and check things yourself. These tools are free and available to everyone, not just modders. And some of them are pretty easy to use, EE Keeper was especially created for players that want to edit their savegames, give themselves items, et cetera, so...
Okey. Understand.
One more thing. I see earlier one skeleton is for quest in BG City. I just across all BG city and i dont found any quest who need that skeleton.
(02-25-2024, 12:33 PM)mt17 Wrote: Okey. Understand.
One more thing. I see earlier one skeleton is for quest in BG City. I just across all BG city and i dont found any quest who need that skeleton.

Missions - 'The Ghost Ship' and 'The Skeletal Captain and His Sons' are tied together.
You need to find NPC in the Baldur's Gate docks, and he will take you to the Skeletal Captain's ship. There you will need to bring bones of his sons to him. Smile