-Added a new scenery talk
-Added a new special ability
-Fixed mod's version flag
-Fixed a couple of banters
-Fixed talk between Khalid and Ribald
-Fixed a typo in one of the timered talks
-Fixed installation problem is Wilson's banter file does not exist

Enjoy! Smile
It's not exactly new version of Khalid BG2, but Crossmod Banter Pack... anyway, the new G3 Crossmod Banter Packs includes few goodies from now on!
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and jastey's Ajantis
  • 2 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Hephernaan
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Branwen
  • 2 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Coran
  • 1 SoA banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Tiax
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Xan
  • 3 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's's Quayle
  • 10 SoA banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Skie (Cost of One Girl's Soul)
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and jastey's Ajantis
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Hephernaan
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Branwen
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Coran
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Tiax
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Xan
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Lava's's Quayle
  • 3 ToB banters between Lava's Khalid and Lava's Skie (Cost of One Girl's Soul)
  • 1 ToB banter between Lava's Khalid and Lava's and jmaeq's Yoshimo (Yoshimo's Remorse)
Furthermore:
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and jastey's Ajantis: Ajantis doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Xan: Xan doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Branwen: Branwen doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
  • Consistency fix between Lava's Khalid and Kulyok's Coran: Coran doesn't mention Khalid's death if he's not dead
Special thanks to Go_ForTheEyes for proofreading, CamDawg for implementing those talks and all the patience and to all mod authors that still want to make these games better.
hey, i wanted to ask if there's any chance to make a banter patch for Domi's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" mod?
As far as I know, Domi is no longer available and I would need author's permission. I could get that from Kulyok and Jastey, and I didn't need that for my own NPCs, but Domi isn't around, I'm afraid. If I ever get such permission, I would gladly work with her on that, but I have doubts if that's going to happen...
The new version is up! Version 0.92 includes an improved portrait and some PIDs.

Cheers!
There's a new version (0.93) and it includes a few new fixes!
(11-11-2021, 03:12 PM)Lava Wrote: As far as I know, Domi is no longer available and I would need author's permission. I could get that from Kulyok and Jastey, and I didn't need that for my own NPCs, but Domi isn't around, I'm afraid. If I ever get such permission, I would gladly work with her on that, but I have doubts if that's going to happen...
Hi, I remember reading a post from Domi gibing permission for crossmod content in G3 forum.
Here it is : https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topi...statement/
Dialogue patches are something else: the code modifies original dialogues introduced by the mod, so it's not exactly what she gave permission to. That's kind of the tricky part. Some mods mention Khalid's death and the only way to fix this, is making lines more universal: so instead of "Khalid" the NPC says (for example) "Harper friend" because well, one of them is dead. Such description works with Jaheira, too. But it's still tweaking the original dialogue introduced in the mod, and Domi allowed to: "use variables, name him by name in the banters, your NPCs can express their opinions about him, interject in his dialogues/banters, banter with him, ie for the Crossmod purposes, please treat him as a Bio NPC". I will investigate this, but it's something else than a standard crossmod.
It allows to write standard stuff, yep, but I am not sure I have any ideas for those. Plus, I believe it would not be that great if Kivan said that Khalid is dead and then just talked to him.
Aaaaand v1.0 is here! The mod is now fixed, traified, EET-compatible!