Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DragarMoving on!
Hi! I am thinking of playing through this mod, but I don't have a ton of time - and I'm trying to get as much out of each playthrough as possible.

So: is it possible to "move-on" from Yoshimo after his untimely passing (i.e. start a new romance, albeit with a broken heart), if one were to rush through to Spellhold? Or is this mod-specific?

Thanks! (And love all the work you are doing for a very old game!)
Most romances are coded to work only before Spellhold (you usually can't start new ones after you set off because of the chapter check in the scripts), so it's the same time you need to romance Yoshimo in this mod.

Furthermore, this mod continues the romance even without him on the team. For example, Imoen may ask you about your relationship with him, there is a happening later on, after the return to Athkatla, and there are even some ToB events if you romanced him in SoA and succeeded.

However, there are ToB-only romances, I think, like one with Sarevok, and these ones should work fine (I'm 97% sure, but maybe I'm missing something, so I'll need those 3% "just in case" Rolleyes )
Thanks! That helps me work out what to do!