Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaThe Vanishing of Skie Silvershield - basic information and download
She is level 1, because she's not only new to adventuring, but this mod allows you to join her even before you head to Nashkel. She is an alternative to Imoen and you may join her almost right away, when the rest of your team is also lvl 1. The mod is for those that want to have her as soon as possible rather than wait or postpone joining her.

Also, I released SotSC which adds lots of new quests and chances to get XP. But even in an unmodded game, it's a matter of doing 1 quest and killing few enemies. You can go up, kill 2 ankhegs and she's lvl 2. I prefer coding it that way rather than making her lvl 3 thief because... if she's that experienced, then why on Nine Hells didn't she just leave the mansion on her own...? It doesn't make much sense and that's one of the biggest flaws of the original design of the quest that allows you to free her. She doesn't need Eldoth and he doesn't serve any purpose other than telling you about her. In my version, it's all a bit different.

But thank you for your feedback Smile Know that this is not yet the final product Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield - basic information and download - by Lava - 04-24-2021, 05:57 PM