Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarkZephyrVerr'Sza BG2EE problem
Send me a whole save folder (zipped), not just those two files.
Also, are you using BG2EE patched to the newest version? EET?
(03-05-2022, 09:20 PM)Lava Wrote: Send me a whole save folder (zipped), not just those two files.
Also, are you using BG2EE patched to the newest version? EET?

I'm using EET.  Link to zipped folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcsbkwoqz0aofp...g.zip?dl=0

thank you!
I don't know what may be the problem, because when I loaded your savegame, Verr came to me, we had a first ToB talk and nothing else happened, so everything worked as it should.
I'm starting to think it's some EET compatibility problem, but I do not use EET so I can't help with that. Will ask around, though.
Right, this does only happen with VerrSza in EET. Because the PID talks use Is(True) as the trigger instead of the BranwenBG2-suggested IsGabber(Player1), EET_End doesn't detect that this trigger also needs a SoA/ToB chapter check and leaves it as-is which leads to the SoA PID ending up before all the ToB lovetalks. This also happens vice versa - during SoA, EET players have both SoA and ToB PID options already. Okay, I am an idiot on this one since weighting ensures that the SoA one gets evaulated first... sorry on that one.

JPme2187 you can upload your L#2VERRJ.dlg and I think we can do a quickfix on it (you can also try rewriting it on your own, this needs to be the final result, the state trigger needs to be changed from Is(True) to this GlobalLT("CHAPTER","GLOBAL",20) as you see here.

[Image: 1hi2bwj.png]
JPme2187 - I think Graion is right, that may be the source of the problem! Smile You should follow his instruction and change the trigger for that talk and do the same for Phalh's talks.

Graion Dilach - you're amazing, thank you! I included you in the readme of that mod!

The version with that change included is up! It won't cause any problems for non-EET players as GlobalLT("CHAPTER","GLOBAL",20) is always true for them Smile I also changed True() to IsGabber(Player1) for both SoA and ToB and included missing lines for Phalh.
It worked! I managed to make the edits myself. Thank you both!