Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mausFeedback on Petsy
Well, I'm playing with Imoen 4ever (I4E). Therefore the first dialogue with Petsy is a bit strange. I'll adress this to Jastey, maybe you find a way to bring the two mods together. For the Join-Conversation it is the same as above: no direct wrong situation but telling Petsy that the HC is looking for a friend who is in custody of the Cowled ones is not really matching the situation. 

And I was really thinking that I4E ruined another mod when I first saw Petsy Big Grin like overwriting a name Wink

Of course: more to come if Petsy is staying longer in the group (if, there is the decision between her and Keto; only one Bard per group Wink ).

And Petsy has only 5k XP. Don't know if this is intended or really Petsy related, because I had a delay with the XP script for Minsc and Jaheira (Jaheira with 64k XP), but that just needed a reload of the game. And this is not the case with Petsy. 
Not issue to kick her out, because leveling goes fast Wink

Oh and a question: I plan to assign a kit to her (from Bardic Wonders). Dancer is quite some micro-management but troubadour seems ok. Or do you have a recommendation?
Hey! Smile

I'm not sure if it's going to be possible to make it work seamlessly with I4E, because I believe there may be other references to Imeon begin gone. Sorry, but this mod is finished and I don't feel that rewriting whole talks would be okay. Also, I was always quite proud of how she joins, so... I'm sorry, but I don't think that those two mods will ever work well story-wise...

About XP: Yeah, her starting XP is low and that's because she's not as experienced. You may notice that I have few mods like that. She will lvl up REALLY fast, because you join her early in the game and she's a bard, so do few quest and you'll see how she grows...! Well... XP wise, she's not getting any taller Smile

About kit: well, I don't know about that... One of the dialogue mentions she's not exactly a good singer and she's way better with other kinds of art: like painting (IIRC). I'm not sure if I ever heard of any kit that would add Painter kit or anything like that.

This is not a new mods, it's been a while since I created it, but I hope you'll have fun with her. However keep in mind that she will romance you only if you're a halfling, gnome or dwarf. She has this unique romance with short guys Smile
Oh yes, the way she joins is really great. Romance: female human HC, no way I guess Wink

The Dancer would be more like an acrobat. From her charakter a Harlekin seems to fit, but I won't do this due to gameplay reasons.
Sure! I suppose dancer is better than other options! Smile
I don't know if this in intended but Petsy requires to travel to Imnesvale, but the location is not revealed on the world map. Of course I can start the quest on Valygar (or Delon's), but if Petsy knows about Innesvale she should also know the location on the map, I guess.
Probably she should... Sorry!
I am having awful trouble with Zane house area... 1st game was crashing while entering it and some error appeared and now house have no entry at all... is this mod still vanilla version game compatible or EE only? I wonder if it's related to some graphic settings or something but I'm too dumb to figure it out...
The crash might have been bug caused by a mistake on my side. I just uploaded a new version. I used EE files for a non-EE BG2 version of the area.

The missing entry shouldn't happen, I just checked it and it works fine. However, if you installed a mod later, after you already started a new game, that entry won't be there. You should start a new game. Other option is that you used some other mod that commanded to override your slums area.

Version 4.2 is up!
Thank You so much ♥ I will enjoy Petsy so much! she's my fav!