Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaWill of the Wisp update
Version v1.6 is up! It includes a kit bug and a journal entry script! Enjoy!
Hi, I really like Will, a nice guy and also a powerful shaman with Spell Revisions and IWD spells froms SCS.

I encountered a bug with it :
In a dialog rest, Will says : "It's time for you to rest, Charname. Shall I keep the fire burning?"
If I choose the answer : "Sure, that would be helpful, thanks.", then I get : "No, not this time." And I can only answer : "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS"

If I chosse the other option all is fine, but it's very rude and seems to close the friendship.
Weird. That dialogue should depend on your opinion if Will should ask spirits about his parents.
If yes, then the variable should be Global("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",1)
If no, then the variable should be Global("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",2)

Try setting it to 1 or 2. To do so, use C:SetGlobal("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",1) or C:SetGlobal("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",2)

Cheers!
(03-01-2021, 06:21 PM)Lava Wrote: Weird. That dialogue should depend on your opinion if Will should ask spirits about his parents.
If yes, then the variable should be Global("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",1)
If no, then the variable should be Global("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",2)

Try setting it to 1 or 2. To do so, use C:SetGlobal("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",1) or C:SetGlobal("L0AskSpirits","GLOBAL",2)

Cheers!
Thanks, I just try with the yes (my previous answer) and it worked. :-)

Strangely, I didn't have this variable L0AskSpirits in my game (I checked with EEKeeper). I play in french and a bunch of mods, so I don't know what is the culprit.
I have no idea, too. Let's hope it's some mice magic and that everything else will work properly Smile