Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SarevokAlabaster Sands questions
Hello! Firstly, Another great mod. I gave the jars to Tym, then went to the cleric in Waukeen's government district. "I think he's succeeded in making this painting," he said.

what will happen next, the cleric doesn't say anything else ?
Sarevok 
I'm not sure I understand. The talk with the priest should result in getting the frame for the painting. Does the talk end sooner than it should? There is another man there (or should be) who should interject into your talk.

Are you using BG2EE or BG2? If the nobleman that should be there, near the cleric, is missing, then you should Clua Console him:

C:CreateCreature("L#ASNOB")

But also try using some save from before you entered the temple and check if this time everything kicked in right.

(I moved the post to the right forums)
There was no another man in my game  (bg2ee). No one came out until i talked to the priest. But console works ! thanks  Smile
Have you tried using the previous savegame and going into the temple again?
(11-28-2022, 06:51 PM)Lava Wrote: Have you tried using the previous savegame and going into the temple again?

I didnt save there. No problems with the new game. I think I used Ctrl-j 1 or 2 times. Could it be caused by this?
I don't think so. However, if you for example installed the mod mid-game and visited that area before installing the mod, then it would cause such problem Smile