•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mausFeedback, Bugs und Typos
Sorry, but I don't think I'll do that. The game and mods introduce many creatures that are modified in a way and adding some comment like that as if this was some other purpose than being a little challenge would stand out, and is not a good way. This creature already has a really weird name that should suggest he's not a normal xvart.
Excellent mod(s). Just wanted to say thanks. Currently using at least 15 of your mods on my eet playthrough
I'm glad you're having fun with them! Cheers! Smile
Just made an account to say: Thank you so much. You made the Sword Coast a place full of mystery and wonder again. I've been turning every stone, talking to every NPC and opening every container looking for more quests and easter eggs, and everywhere I find exciting new stuff! And it's all so well written and with so much heart to it! Love love love it! I've played this game countless times since it originally came out and this mod manages to make it feel fresh again.

Thanks from the bottom of my nerdy heart <3
Oh, thank you so much for your kind words! Heart
Love your mods! Thank you!

Found a small bug: The file SotSC\translations\german\L#Dunst.tra is not encoded in UTF8 but ANSI
Thank you!

When it comes to translation, I depend on the translators, I assume they are tested by those that can actually understand the language Smile I can fix it next time I will be updating the mod, but I'm not sure when it's going to happen Smile I have few other things on my list.

Luckily, it's not something really big Smile
Is there a reason why the "doors" to new areas look so bad? 

Especially the transition/door in the Undercellar looks absolutely silly and really breaks the immersion.

[Image: qCuW1nX.jpg]
First of all, it is said in the dialogue that this isn't a door, but a passage that used to be bricked up and should be covered again so people could forget about it again. Thus it is smaller and jagged.

Secondly, all these doors are added as animations displayed over the area rather than directly edited tileset graphics, as that's the best way to ensure the mod will be compatible with other mods and won't break your setup.

Lastly, that's a damn rich comment. I'm *so sorry* that a mod I made for players for free, which adds 56 new areas along with 36 brand new quests and encounters has "ugly doors that break your immersion". Perhaps ignore the mod and play other BG1EE quest mods, there are so many of them after all.
Hey there,
I am sorry that my post came out as too "aggressive". Sorry for that. I was just irritated to see such a solution for area transitions being used in such a high quality mod that entered v8.

Here, as an apology. Hope you can use it for the next version. Wink

3w3WcV5.png (46×71) (imgur.com)

[url=https://i.imgur.com/3w3WcV5.png][/url]
Thank you. If I will use it (need to check it in-game and think how much I want to tinker with stuff) then it won't be really soon as I feel burnt out and I need a break.
Mr. Weasel, I just created an account to thank you for your excellent mods. I played shades in an EET install and after seeing the quality of your mod, I installed just about everything on this site. Trust me, with that rubbish project infinity tool (I really miss BWP tool) reinstalling is not the best idea but I did it 5 times until I got a relatively successful install (got some FnP and SCS warnings, just couldn't bother looking into them after the 5th time lol) just to add the mods on this site which I had never tried. 

I have played every old mod out there, even the terrible ones and I appreciate the quality of your work. You are a pleasant surprise in this modding community. Thank you again for reviving my desire to play BG again after 25 years!.

I finished BG3, loved the story but it gave me an itch to play EET again and I installed it after a 5-6 year hiatus from infinity engine games. Keep up the good work mate! If I find any undisirable critters I will let you know in their respective forums.
Hi! Thanks for your kind words!

As I mentioned, I am taking a small break lately, but luckily the mods are still there for you and the others to enjoy. There are still some unreleased stuff I will publish, once I gather enough energy.

Meanwhile... have fun!
Hi Lava,

I'm not sure if I'm experiencing a bug with the "Ring of Circles". The item shows like having a single charge, but cannot be used, neither from right-clicking nor from the "Use Item" quickbar icon. Both Near Infinity and AutoDescription show the ring (L#CIRRI) without any abilities/effects. Does this ring have to be used manually, or is it just a token item that has to be equipped, or even only needs to be present in the inventory?

I'm on a pretty large EET setup (SotSC v8.3) with lots of unknown (for me) content, so I'm also unsure if the locations I've visited even are part of this mod's component.

One location (somewhat fits the description of the 3rd circle) is in the map "Trade Way South", in the very south and western part (no marker on map). The other location (first circle?) is marked as "Hidden Cave" on the east side of the "Coast Way", near the ogre with the belt fetish. Both locations are empty. Well, the "Hidden Cave" has some bats in it...

Sorry if I got this all mixed up, but I got a bit paranoid with bugs or incompatibilities in my current game setup.
(09-20-2023, 10:28 PM)Lurker Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm experiencing a bug with the "Ring of Circles". The item shows like having a single charge, but cannot be used, neither from right-clicking nor from the "Use Item" quickbar icon. Both Near Infinity and AutoDescription show the ring (L#CIRRI) without any abilities/effects. Does this ring have to be used manually, or is it just a token item that has to be equipped, or even only needs to be present in the inventory?

A token item that has to be equipped by the main character.

(09-20-2023, 10:28 PM)Lurker Wrote: One location (somewhat fits the description of the 3rd circle) is in the map "Trade Way South", in the very south and western part (no marker on map). The other location (first circle?) is marked as "Hidden Cave" on the east side of the "Coast Way", near the ogre with the belt fetish. Both locations are empty. Well, the "Hidden Cave" has some bats in it...

Neither are circle locations. The first cave you mention is for a different quest which you can trigger from Nashkel, the second sounds like the cave from Brandock the Mage.